Sales and Estimating Representative
Sales/Estimator needed for specialty commercial contractor performing Division 7 commercial construction projects. Specifically for fireproofing, water proofing, fire stopping, spray foam, air barrier, rigid insulation, and expansion joint work. Prepare project take-off’s, estimating/pricing scope of work, and writing proposals. Responsible for generating new business and estimating project costs for construction (labor and materials). Work closely with construction team and clients to ensure quality projects and strong customer service.
– Develop and execute sales strategies to meet or exceed sales targets.
– Identify and generate business opportunities through lead generation, networking, and referrals.
– Build and maintain relationships with current and potential clients
– Prepare and submit detailed project proposals and cost estimates to clients
– Quantity take-off, material and labor estimating.
– Monitor project progress to ensure profitability and customer satisfaction
– Ability to understand commercial construction plans and details pertaining to fire proofing, water proofing, air barrier, and insulation
Education and/or Experience
– Associates degree minimum, bachelor’s degree preferred (Construction Management, Business, or similar)
– 5 + years minimum commercial construction sales/estimating experience (Division 7 experience desired)
– Proficient in Microsoft Office
– Proficient in construction estimating software (On Screen, Blue Beam, and Edge experience Desired)
– Strong communication and organizational skills
– Detail oriented, team player, and able to multi-task
– Problem solving skills a must
Start a new career with Alpha Insulation & Waterproofing, part of the Installed Building Products Family of Companies. At over $1.5B in Revenues, IBP is one of the largest publicly traded company in the insulation industry (IBP – NYSE).
As IBP’s commercial division, Alpha is one of the largest specialty contractors in the U.S. serving the Tier 1 Commercial Construction Industry across 17 locations.
With a 40+ year track record of increasing growth, visibility, and opportunity, our highly-regarded construction services company, Alpha, is currently seeking skilled employees to join our team.
We have a strong culture rooted in trust, integrity, professionalism, and excellence and, we make it a point to use good judgment, fairness, and common sense to meet our challenges. You’ll find that our team consists of talented, dedicated people who provide insulation, waterproofing, spray fireproofing, spray foam insulation, and restoration services to our commercial customers.
If you’ve got what it takes, we’ll provide the rest:
– Competitive pay
– Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, STD, LTD, and more)
– Bonus Program
– Paid holidays
– Paid Time Off (PTO)
– Full training and industry orientation
– Family atmosphere and friendly co-workers
If you’re committed, dependable, and want to join an organization you can be proud of, we’d like to talk to you!
Serious applicants only! We look forward to working with you! Applications/Resumes that do not meet the requirements for this position will not be considered.
Alpha participates in the E-Verify Program. Candidate is subject to background check prior to hire. Alpha is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Alpha does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.Apply