Commercial Restoration Services in Dallas/Fort Worth, TX
Commercial properties in Dallas-Fort Worth are architecturally innovative and structurally built to last. Dallas’ first skyscraper was built in 1909; it was also the first in Texas and one of the first in the western U.S.
But in addition to being innovative, commercial properties in the DFW area of Texas need to be tough. We have weather extremes unique to our area of the country. Moisture, movement, airborne pollutants take their toll on all structures. Environmental regulations regarding safety and materials frequently change, and general deterioration from age is always a factor in any city’s commercial construction.
Texas weather is hard on commercial properties, so we need Texas-size solutions and protections. What do you need? Call (972) 446-2600 or contact Alpha Insulation & Waterproofing for information.
Restoration Services for Your Commercial, Industrial Buildings in Dallas-Fort Worth
The only way to guarantee structural safety and regulatory compliance is to protect your commercial property with restoration services. Protection will maintain the attractiveness of your building and will also increase its value and marketability. In many cases, buildings that go without proper protection and care represent a liability to their owners.
Alpha Insulation and Waterproofing has many years of experience with all facets of building protection systems. We provide restoration services to parking garages, hospitals, hotels, multifamily units, major sports facilities and more. Every restoration service project is customized to address your property type, location and issues.
- Brick and stone repair – Exterior façades need both aesthetic appeal and strength. We update and replace:
- Caulking/sealants – Removal and replacement provide important protection for structures against water intrusion, air infiltration, insect intrusion, glazing failure and slab control joint protection. Alpha Insulation & Waterproofing offers glazing/concrete sealant and minor repairs on all building types:
- Chemical grouts – Epoxy or urethane provide structural integrity and protection against water intrusion.
- Cleaning/sealing – Clear, penetrating sealers and decorative stains provide protection and reduce efflorescence, atmospheric staining and mildew. They are ideal for use on precast or stone structures.
- Coatings – Our coatings offer high-level protection against moisture and airborne pollutants. Repairs include:
- Decorative coping coating – Decorating coping coating offers watertight protection without a complete removal/replacement using reinforced decorative PMMA coating.
- Expansion/control joint systems repair – The average life span of an expansion joint system is between five and 10 years at best. Routine maintenance and repair are cost-effective methods to avoid major replacement:
- Exterior façade repair
- Interior wall repair
- Ceiling repair
- Parking garage repair
- Roofing repair
- Roofing – Long-lasting protection/functionality to roofing systems; also provides credits toward LEED Building Certification:
- Decorative paver systems
- Garden roof systems
- Hot-applied systems
- Structural repairs – Give your structure the integrity required for it to perform while minimizing catastrophic failure:
- Carbon fiber reinforcement
- Concrete mortar repairs
- Epoxy mortar repairs
- Penetrating corrosion inhibitors
- Rebar repairs
- Thru-wall flashing – Many water intrusion issues are exposed by removing the brick or stucco exterior façade to repair the thru-wall flashing.
- Waterproofing – Waterproofing provides long-lasting water intrusion protection. We offer repairs or removal and replacement services for:
- Bentonite waterproofing
- Capillary/crystalline systems
- Fluid-applied membranes
- Hot-applied membrane systems
- Sheet membranes
Every property requires a unique solution, and we have the experience to deliver the services you need. Call (972) 446-2600 or contact us to learn more.
When Time and Money Matter, DFW Contractors Call Alpha
Alpha Insulation & Waterproofing is a LEEDS® (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) certified company with commercial property insulation, fireproofing and restoration services experience. We have served U.S. commercial property owners, managers and contractors since 1982.
There’s renewed focus on long-term safety for commercial construction properties. Diligence and maintenance can make a big difference, and we can help. Call (972) 446-2600 or contact us to learn more.